To be honest, we have a hard time making decisions…Especially when it comes to business.
A friend of ours will typically buy the first thing that meets the basic description of what he is looking for. If he needs a black shirt, he buys the first black shirt he comes across. That doesn’t quite work for us.
When it comes to making serious business or learning purchases, we do our research and compare ALL of the alternatives. We never fall for gimmicky sales pitches (super proud of that), and want to know what the product or service has to offer before ever asking about the price.
The bottom line is….we want the VALUE.
Isn’t that what we all want as consumers: the biggest bang for our buck? Now flip that around. As entrepreneurs and business owners, your clients also want their dollar to go further. Among all competing options your customers want to know who offers them the most value.
Ask yourself a series of questions:
- What does your online marketing message convey?
- Are you clearly stating how choosing you will provide them with the greatest result for their investment?
- What tangible result do your clients get from working with you?
- Why should they pick you over your competition?
- What can you offer that no one else can?
- How do they know that they can trust you?
Those are the things that your potential client wants to know.
Include the answers to those previous questions in your social media campaign messaging and let your fan base know the value you provide. Try sharing your successes while congratulating them on theirs to build a relationship and build trust. Give them a picture of who you are and what sets you apart from your competition.
Convince them that you’re the one worth investing in.